Only available in the Curia (Central Services of the Diocese) or in the Department of Liturgy
It is in this area that all the Acolytes of a Diocese are managed, including their renovations.
For training management see the following content: Formations and types of formation
Add an Acolyte #
To add a new Acolyte, click on Add Acolyte, then you must fill in the form with the data you want.
The form finds the grouped information: #
CALL US #
We must select if the Acolyte is:
- public – just to let users know that the person concerned has given permission to share the Acolyte's information;
- Parishioner (a) – the Acolyte can also be a parishioner and in that case will appear on the individual cards as well;
personal data #
The person's identification data must be filled in.
Area to add the address and parish of residence:
Area to put all the person's contacts:
Identification documents #
Area for placing the identification document data:
In this area all data relating to the Acolyte must be placed, including:
- Acolyte Number – This is the number that has been assigned to the Acolyte, it is a manual number, but it is necessary to generate the card's barcode.
- Place of worship – here the place of worship where the Acolyte can exercise must be selected;
- Appointment date – you must select the date you were officially instituted as an Acolyte;
- The remaining fields are important to obtain more information about the person, but for the generation of the Acolyte card only those identified above are necessary.
Generate Acolyte Card #
To generate an Acolyte card, you must edit the record and then click on located in the lower right corner of the screen:
The card will appear similar to the following, with the correct dimensions so that it can be printed on a card printer:
Record the formations of Acolytes #
To record the formations of Acolytes it is necessary to edit an Acolyte,
Then access the Formations tab and click on :
Then you can select the training that the Acolyte attended and click on save:
Record Acolytes' reappointments #
To record the reappointments of Acolytes it is necessary to edit an Acolyte.
Then access the Reconductions tab and click on :
Then add the renewal date and click on save: