Only available in the Curia (Central Services of the Diocese) or in the Department of Liturgy
It is in this area that all Readers of a Diocese are managed, including their renovations.
For training management see the following content: Formations and types of formation
Add a Reader #
To add a new Reader, click on add reader, then you must fill in the form with the data you want.
The form finds the grouped information: #
CALL US #
We must select if the Reader is:
- public – just to let users know that the data subject has given permission to share the Reader's information;
- Parishioner (a) – the Reader can also be a parishioner and in that case it will appear on the individual cards as well;
personal data #
The person's identification data must be filled in.
Area to add the address and parish of residence:
Area to put all the person's contacts:
Identification documents #
Area for placing the identification document data:
In this area all data related to the Reader must be placed, including:
- Reader Number – this is the number that was assigned to the Reader, it is a manual number, but it is necessary to generate the card's barcode.
- Place of worship – here the place of worship where the Reader can exercise must be selected;
- Appointment date – you must select the date you were officially appointed as a Reader;
- The remaining fields are important to obtain more information about the person, but to generate the Reader card only those identified above are needed.
Generate reader card #
To generate a Reader card, you must edit the record and then click on located in the lower right corner of the screen:
The card will appear similar to the following, with the correct dimensions so that it can be printed on a card printer:
Register Readers' Training #
To register Readers' formations it is necessary to edit a Reader.
Then access the Formations tab and click on .
Then you can select the training that the Reader attended and click on save:
Register Readers' renewals #
To register Readers' renewals it is necessary to edit a Reader.
Then access the Reconductions tab and click on .
Then add the renewal date and click on save: