In this area you can import records from other applications to Kyrios.
A generic importer for individual files and families is available.
How to import individual sheets and families into Kyrios? #
The column delimiter it has to be mandatory O semicolon (;). Please keep this in mind when opening the file for editing and especially when save/export the changes.
The encoding of the CSV file is in UTF-8. Please make sure the encoding is not changed when saving/exporting changes.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
For an easy configuration of these aspects, we recommend using the following productivity programs free for CSV editing:
To open in Microsoft Excel:
· open the program with a blank book;
· on the “Data” tab, click on the “From Text” button and select the CSV file;
· select “Delimited” and in File Source select “Unicode (UTF-8)”. Click Next;
· in Delimiters, select only "Semicolon". Click Finish and then OK.
· when saving the file, select the File Format CSV UTF-8 (Comma Delimited) (.csv)
You can continue to use Kyrios as usual and follow the status of the import in the notifications icon () in the upper right corner.
The import will be completed when you don't have any message related to it.
In Kyrios, in the Record Importer screen you can download the sample files to fill in and re-import: