Postings are the main place of accounting. This is where the values for the system are entered and this is where all the tables are interconnected:
In the end, the value must be balanced between credit and debit, otherwise it will not be possible to save the entry.
A brief explanation of the different fields: #
- Description – free designation that serves as a quick identification of the movement (example electricity bill June/2017)
- date – document date
- accounting period – selection of the accounting period that will be used to account for the movement (there may be documents that are, for example, from May and be accounted only in July, in this case the accounting period is 7, but the document date is from May)
- movement type – the default movement type is N, but can be any of the following:
- document type - selection of the document Document Type
- document number – indication of the original document number, that is, if it is an EDP invoice, the invoice number must be placed
- diary – indication of which diary to use
- file no. – placement of the internal file no.
- account - selection of bill to associate with the line of movement
- debit – if the amount is debited to this account, the amount should be placed here, otherwise it should be 0
- credit – if the amount is credited to this account, the amount should be placed here, otherwise it should be 0
- description - free description of the release line
- cost center - selection of the cost center to which the value should be assigned