The Analytical Trial Balance allows you to consult the totals of the various entries that are being carried out in the different periods.
On the right side we have the possible filters to filter the information to be presented:
- period – allows you to select the period to restrict the data to be displayed
- account code - we can indicate the range of accounts to filter
- Account Type - Allows you to indicate whether we want to view transaction accounts, integrator accounts and ledger accounts
At the end, click on update for the data to appear.
If for some reason the data presented may not seem coherent, you should click on the button . This button will recalculate all the accumulators of the active exercise, thus allowing to solve any problem that may exist with the data inconsistency.
Print documents #
Below the filters you will find the print documents and the following are available:
- The analytical trial balance shows the values for the accounts in the period and also the accumulated values for the fiscal year up to the selected period;
- Trial Balance – Period displays the values for the accounts for the selected period;
- The balance sheet – Accumulated shows the values only of those accumulated up to the period;