In this module it is possible to register the Confirmations of the Parish.
You should access the menu Sacraments and click on the module Chrism.
In this area it is possible to register Confirmando(s), edit, delete or just consult.
Add a new Confirmation #
To add a new confirmation you must:
- Click in Add Confirmation, to edit you must click , to remove you must click on .
- After clicking on the respective form for filling out appears.
- In this tab you must indicate the confirmation date, identify the confirmed, godparents and the confirming minister.
- After the process is completed click on Save.
- After running the option Save, you can consult the confirmation and next to each confirmation the following icon will appear :
- By clicking on the icon, the available reports will appear (confirmation bulletin, confirmation certificate and confirmation participation)
you can print / download the various forms available to the user, containing the data entered in the respective form, as shown in the image.
- Documents available for printing are as follows:
- In the details:
- Confirmation Certificate;
- Confirmation Bulletin;
- Confirmation Participation;
- In the listing:
- Confirmation extracts;
- confirmation bulletin;
- Opening/Closing Term.
5. If you edit, you can change all the data, including the confirmation data that affect the reports: