In document types, we can configure the document types to be used in Kyrios.
Create new document types #
They can create all the document types and series they need. To create new types of documents, click on add and fill in the form:
For each field:
- Code – is the document type code, which will be used to easily associate it through the printed document (example: ND);
- Description – is the description in full of the document (example for ND code: Debt Note);
- Transaction type: indicate whether the transaction is credit or debit type;
- Operator: indicate whether entries of these documents should be added to or subtracted from the value in checking accounts. As a rule, credit documents negatively affect the checking account, so the operator must be selected – and debit documents positively affect the checking account, and the operator + must be selected;
- Asset – in order to use the document, the asset must be selected, otherwise it will remain only for history and cannot be moved;
- Carry-over – if you do not wish to use the checking account, this option must be inactive. If it is active, all documents are self-liquidated, which happens, for example, in donations, which, when issuing the respective document, is not pending in the current account;
- Affects model 25 – if this option is enabled, all movements entered in this document will be reflected in the model 25 map to be communicated to finance.
All movement documents need at least 1 series to work. In documents that are created by default, there is series 1, but more series can be created. The series are useful for example using 1 series per place of worship and/or series per years.
The series can be defined after creating the document type, and a grid like this appears:
To add new series, click on the + symbol below the active column.
Regarding the fields, here is an explanation:
- active – indicates if the series is active, if it is not active, it cannot be moved and is stored only for document history;
- series – series designation, series 1 is created by default, but they can create series indicating the place of worship (example: LOCAL1);
- Suffix – serves to place a suffix, for example, if you want to use series by years, you can place the year of the /2017 style here and in this way all documents will be numbered with the year at the end;
- Starting/Current Number – indicates the number at which the document series will start. In situations where they are migrating from another software, they can parameterize the series to start with the number where they were in the previous software;
- Limit number – this is the last number to be used in the numerator, that is, when you reach the limit, no more documents can be generated in the series, and you must use another series;
- Number of Digits – is the number of digits used in the document number. If you don't need many digits, to simplify the management, they can be reduced from 10 to 4, for example;
Document types already created by default #
By default, the following types are already created: