In this module it is possible to manage the marriage processes.
You should access the menu Sacraments and select Marriage
[WARNING: This module needs to have a numerator, you must first go to the Settings> Numerators menu]
In order to be able to print the models, it is not necessary that all the data be filled in.
Mandatory data are marked with an * and can be created directly in the marriage process, just like all the necessary individual files.
Add a New Marriage Process #
You should select the option
The form is grouped in tabs to make it easier to fill out:
After filling, execute the button
In this form it is possible to automatically issue the treasury document associated with the sacrament, for this you must press the button
On the tab The Bridegrooms must fill in the corresponding form. If the spouses do not yet exist in the individual files, they can be created directly in the process by clicking on the button .
By clicking the button The following form will appear, which allows you to fill out the individual form in a very simple way (this functionality exists in any individual form from the spouses, parents and godparents):
On the tab Seat / Duplicate must fill in the Seat data.
On the tab Mod.1 you must select the element to be included in model 1.
8. On the tab Mod.2 you must select the element to be included in model 2
9. On the tab Reports must fill in information to be included in the reports. select option on the right side of each template in order to open the associated form, which can be filled
Example of an available model:
10. On the tab Attachments you can attach the scanned documents related to the marriage process
After completing the addition of a Marriage, if you proceed with Editing it, you will have available in the lower right corner, at the bottom of the page, several options to execute as desired:
– Allows you to submit the marriage process to the Curia so that it can be analyzed. After this submission, the marriage remains in the status under Analysis and if everything is ok, the Curia will analyze and proceed to the Approval of the same. But if it is not ok, it will be Rejected and in this case it will have to be corrected by the Parish and they will have to resubmit it to the Curia.
– This status indicates that the process is being analyzed by the Curia, you must wait until it changes to Rejected or Approved.
– It means that the process has been approved by the Curia.
– This is a state for the Curia to realize that for processes that are in this state, despite having been approved, they have not yet received the signed documents.
– This status means that the process has errors and as such has been rejected by the Curia. He must proceed with the correction and resubmit it to the Curia.
– Allows you to mark the process as finished. It is used so that when a user consults the processes, they can easily see which ones still have work pending.
- Documents available for printing
The documents are available for printing, as long as the mandatory data are filled in:
- place of marriage
- name of the bride and groom
- Gender of the Bridegroom
As an example, Model 1, with only the mandatory fields filled in, looks like this: